Freight Forwarding and Management Overview
Our Freightfax4 software has been designed to make your job easier and provide you with all the tools you will ever need to deliver your movements in the most cost effective manner possible. All our products and solutions are backed up by a reliable support team delivered by experts specialising solely in the development of international freight management solutions since 1984.
Our document storage facility allows paperwork relating to specific jobs to be electronically filed and recovered easily with minimum time and effort. This functionality is extended with additional Vixsoft plug-ins allowing users to, not only attach documents directly from within Microsoft Outlook 2007 and above, but have the ability for the system to receive bulk scanned documents produced by the system e.g. PODs with signatures and automatically attach them to the original job.
Freighfax4 offers you exceptional flexibility as it can be scaled to suit your particular requirements. Choose from a comprehensive suite of standard modules which can then be adapted, if required, to complement your methods of working. Our Software provides you with the option of adding on modules as you need them, giving you a system that is able to meet the demands of a growing and ever-changing business.
Corporate data for freight groups is held within the central Vixsoft databank. Updates are instantaneously available system-wide, facilitating immediate visibility to users throughout the group regardless of their location. Data need only be entered once as information is seamlessly passed to other areas of the software without the need for re-keying data, increasing efficiency and accuracy of projects through dramatic reduction of labour and risk.
- Manage Sea, Air and Land Jobs from Quote to Delivery
- Simple user interface with logical navigation and flow of processes.
- Powerful integrated functionality - Single data entries populate multiple forms.
- Create templates for fast and efficient entry of replicated jobs.
- Fast-build facilities - Allow for effective management of consolidations including built-in calculating of cubic weight from dimensions.
- Reporting - A range of operational management reports
The software can produce endless amounts of documents by creating user-defined documents to cater to your every need.
Below is an example of some of the documents already included in the system.
- Master AWB/House AWB
- Bills of Lading.
- IATA AWB Labels with Barcodes
- Collection / Delivery Notes
- Invoices (Standard and Duty/VAT)
- User-defined Documents
If you have a specific requirement please do not hesitate contacting us to discuss.
- HM Revenue & Customs CCS-UK
- HM Revenue & Customs CNS
- HM Revenue & Customs Destin8
- HM Revenue & Customs NCTS
- HM Revenue & Customs DOVER
- HM Revenue & Customs XML
- HM Revenue & Customs EMAIL
- Microsoft Outlook 2007+ Add-in
- Barcode Scanner Add-in
- Track and Trace Add-in
- PDF Writer
- MAPI (For Legacy email clients)
- MySQL and SQL output
- SAGE Connector
And much much more.
- Quick profit overview of your company.
- Gross Profit and Loss reports by customer.
- Job transaction reports within a date range.
- Shipment Reports by direction and destination.
- Service Analysis. What service is making, or costing you the most.
- Export reports to CSV.
The Power of MODULAR
Extending the Power of FreightFax In addition to the core FreightFax module, there are a number of fully integrated modules that construct a complete supply chain & Warehousing management solution. Adding these extra modules to FreightFax prevents entering the same data into multiple systems and allows you to provide high quality customer lead services.
- Customs Clearance - For handling UK Customs-related transactions
- Financial Control - Fully integrated accounts and reporting
- Freight Transport - UK based Haulage management integration
- Web Portal - Track & Trace: allows your customers to have the online visibility they need
- Warehouse Management - Pinpoint: for administering third-party warehousing
- Warehouse Web Portal- Give your customers true stock availability 24/7
"They already trust Vixsoft Systems"
Aspen International Freight Services Limited
Vixsoft’s user-friendly software gives us complete control of our accounts, freight movement and warehousing. It plays a vital role in the smooth running of our business and allows us to manage all UK operations and monitor profitability from our head office.
Corvus Air Cargo
We have found Vixsoft’s customer service to be excellent. Their response to software and hardware support requests are instant, thorough and meet the demands of my business. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Cool Solutions (UK)
Vixsoft has been an excellent partner in helping us develop and tailor our freight management software solution. We have found Vixsoft’s approach to be innovative, pro-active and we very much value their ‘can-do’ attitude.